For Wildlife, in consultation with a Spanish technology company has developed and engineered technology which will aid the poaching epidemic accross africa.
This development is still highly confidential and is not known to the mainstream coprorates or conservationists.
The Spanish representative was in South Africa meeting with veterinarians, park managers and potential investors determining a blueprint on how to launch the technology in South Africa. The technology, which is seeking a local South African Investor will:
- Detect when a horn / tusk / body part is removed from a body
- Communicate the GPS location of the incident immediately to a response team
- Remotely track and ‘ping’ pre-loaded horns / tusks / body parts for observation
- Detect unusual movement of these body parts
- Detect groups of poachers on the ground in a reserve
- Communicate the location of these poaching groups to response teams immediately
- Control the park perimeter using remote detected information on pre-loaded animal body parts and detection of unauthorised personnel
- Potentially to detect low-level poaching tools such as snares
- The only workable preventative solution which will be realistically available within 1 year
Please email email@example.com for further investment information.